- 50 gm: Kachri
- 100 gm: Garlic paste
- 10 gm: Coriander powder
- 10 gm: Red chilli powder
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- 2 gm: Cumin seeds
- A pinch of asafoetida
- Salt to taste
- Soak kachri for 5-6 hours and grind it to a fine paste.
- Mix well the kachri paste, garlic, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric, coriander powder.
- Take oil in a pan. Add the cumin seeds and let them crackle. Add the asafoetida as well as the kachri mixture to it. Add around 60 ml of lukewarm water.
- Let it simmer for 4-5 minutes and remove from fire.
Instead of pre packed red chilli powder, freshly ground red chillies give a far better flavour.