Kappa (Sweet Dish, rich in proteins and other vitamins)
- 1 kg: Kappa
- 1/2 tsp: Turmeric Powder
- 4-5: Green chili
- 5 cloves: Garlic
- 1/2 tsp: Cumin seeds
- 1/2 cup: Grated coconut
- 2 tsp: Coconut oil
- 2-3: Dried red chilly (make small pieces)
- Curry leaves
- Mustard seeds
- 2 pcs: Small onion
- Peel the Kappa and boil till soft (around 15 minutes) in sufficient water after it become soft, stain the water.
- Make the past of cumin seeds, garlic, grated coconut, green chilly and add the past in boiled Kappa along with the turmeric powder.
- Put a pan on stove and pour the coconut oil and boil the oil in medium fire, after 1 minute add the mustard seeds, onion pieces, dried red chilly, curry leaves and fry all the ingredients 1/2 minutes.
- Pour this mixture into tapioca and mix well.
- Serve with fish curry and rice.
Copyright © 2014 SurfIndia
(A premier directory of India). All Rights Reserved.