Kuzhalappam (A Kerala Snack)
- 1 kg: Rice flour, sifted
- 1/2 kg: Sugar
- 1 full: Coconut
- 1 cup: Red onion (shallots)
- 1/4 cup: Garlic
- 1 tsp: Cumin
- 10 gm: Cardamom
- 25 gm: Sesame seeds
- Salt to taste
- Grind together very well coconut, onions, garlic, cardamom, sugar to a fine paste and add salt to taste.
- Rice flour should be roasted well.
- Mix flour and ground paste. Add sesame seeds and cumin seeds also.
- Mix and knead well. Roll into small chappathis and paste two ends together, looking like a long cylinder.
- Deep fry in oil. Wrap in paper towels.
- This stays for a long time.
Copyright © 2014 SurfIndia
(A premier directory of India). All Rights Reserved.