- grated 1cup :Cauliflower
- grated ½ cup :Carrot
- finely chopped ½ cup :Cabbage
- 2tbsp, or Bread slice: 2 crushed: Maida
- a pinch :Ajinomoto
- 2 cloves, crushed and chopped:Garlic
- 1 chopped finely: Onion
- 2 chopped:Green chillies
- 4-5 cloves, crushed and chopped:Garlic
- a pinch: Ajinomoto
- 2 tbsp: Soya sauce
- 1 tsp: Vinegar
- 2tbsp mixed with ½cup water: Corn flour
- 1 cup: Water
For manchurian balls
- Mix all the ingredients properly and fry them in hot oil till brown in colour. Drain them on tissue paper.
For Manchurian sauce
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a vok, add garlic after few seconds add chopped onion and cook till it is light brown in colour. Add soya sauce, vinegar and green chillies. Add water and bring it to a boil.
- Now add corn flour mixed with water and cook the gravy till it is thick.
- Add fried balls and serve immediately with fried noodles or rice.
Note: Green onions are used instead of regular onions.