Mawa Misri (Reduced Milk with Crystal Sugar)
- 1 litre: Whole milk
- 250 gm: Condensed milk
- 50 gm: Crystal sugar
- 50 gm: Sugar
- 10 gm: Ghee
- 50 gm: Sliced almonds
- 05 gm: Cardamom powder
- Grease a pan with ghee, pour in the milk and bring to a boil. Stir the milk occasionally until reduced to half its original quantity.
- Add the condensed milk and cook, stirring constantly to avoid sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Cook until reduced to quarter of its original quantity, add almonds, cardamom and sugar.
- Cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and allow it to cool.
- Add the crystal sugar and mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate and serve garnished with silver leaf.