Moong Dal Chilla
- 1 cup: Moong dal ( yellow ), soaked for 3-4 hours
- 100 gms: Paneer grated
- 3-4 tbsp: Coriander leaves
- 3-4 chopped: Green chilies
- ½ inch piece: Ginger
- Garam masala a pinch
- Mint chutney
- Tamarind chutney
- Salt as per taste
- ¼ tsp: Red chilli powder
- Grind the dal along with ginger and green chillies.
- Add salt and garam masala, mix well.
- Take a non sticky tava apply little oin on it. When the tava is moderately hot, pour 1 big karchi of batter on it and spread it.
- Cook on both side by applying little oil.
- Mix grated paneer with coriander and green chilli. Add salt and masalas of your choice.
- Spread little paneer mix in the middle of the cheela.
- Serve with mint chutney and tamarind chutney.