Moong Masoor ki Daal
- ½ cup; with out skin: Moong dal
- ½ cup; with out skin: Maasur dal
- 1 chopped: Onion
- 1 chopped: Tomato
- 2-3: Green chilies
- 5-6 cloves: Garlic
- ½ inch: Ginger
- 2 tbsp: Green coriander
- Salt as per taste
- ½ tsp: Haldi powder
- ½ tsp: Jeera
- Heat pure ghee in a pressure cooker, put jeera in it and after the splitting sound add onions.
- Saute it till it is light brown in colour.
- Add tomato and cook for another 2 min.
- Add washed dal and 3 ½ cup of water, haldi and salt acc to taste.
- Close the lid of the cooker and bring it to a boil, after the whistle; remove from fire.
- Open the lid after 5 min and add green chili, garlic and ginger paste to the dal.
- Close the lid of the cooker again.
- After 4-5 min open the lid and garnish the dal with fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with roti or rice.