Paneer Spring Roll
- ¼ kg :Paneer
- a pinch:Turmeric (haldi) powder
- ¼ tsp:Black pepper powder
- ¼ cup chopped : Capsicum / beans
- 1 chopped :Onion
- 1 chopped :Tomato
- 2 tsp:Tomato sauce
- ¼ tsp:Mustard Sauce
- Salt to taste
For Pan cake
- 1 ¼ cup: floor
- 1 cup :milk
- ½ tsp :salt
- ½ tsp : Black pepper powder
- a pinch : Baking powder
- Oil: for shallow frying
- Cut the paneer pieces into 1 cm thick pieces.
- Pour little oil on the non sticky pan, when it is hot, put onion, and cook for 2 min.
- When the onion is light pink in color add tomato and capsicum / beans and cook for 2 min on medium flame.
- Add paneer pieces and cook for another 2-3 min.
- Add tomato and mustard sauce, remove from heat.
- Sift floor, baking powder, pepper and salt together. Add milk gradually to make smooth paste. Leav the batter for 10 min.
- Heat non sticky tava, apply very little oil on it and sprinkle a pinch of salt.
- Pour 2 serving spoon of batter and make pancake by tilting the tava to spread the batter evenly.
- Remove when one side is cooked, do not cook on both sides.
- Cool the pancakes on dry cloth.
- Place some filling on the cooked side of the pan cake, fold the corners and roll to make spring roll. Seal the side with corn floor paste.
- Heat oil in the pan, Shallow fry both sides till golden brown.
- Drain on tissue paper. Cut diagonally. Serve with sauce.