Pasta Chicken Salad
- a hand full, boiled:Pasta
- 3-4 :Baby corns
- 1 :Carrot
- 1 : Capsicum
- 1(yellow / red capsicum) :Bell pepper
- ¼ :Cucumber
- 1 deseeded :Tomato
- 1-2 :Spring onion
- Boiled chicken
- 2 tbsp :Olive oil
- 1 tsp :Black pepper powder
- few drops :Wostershire sauce
- Salt as per taste
- 1 lemon :Lemon juice
- Par boil carrots and baby corns.
- Chop all the vegetables in ¼ inch pieces.
- Deep fry the chicken pieces till it is half cooked. Keep it aside.
- Mix all the ingredients in a big bowl.
- Add the dressing and mix well.
- Chill the salad before serving