Rabri is a sweet, condensed milk based dish made by boiling the milk on low heat for a long time until it becomes dense. Sugar, spices and nuts are added to give it flavor. It's one of the most popular traditional Indian sweet dish.
- 4 Green Cardamom Seeds
- 1 packet of Faluda
- Pinch of Green Cardamom Powder
- 4 drops of Kewra essence
- 10 cups Milk
- Pinch of Pistachio powder
- 4 tblsp Sugar or to Taste
- Take a deep heavy pan and boil milk in it
- Add the sugar and cardamom seeds to it.
- Leave the flame to simmer over a low heat for 2 hours until the milk is reduced to one quarter.
- Remove the pan from heat and add kewra essence.
- Sprinkle it with the cardamom and pistachio powder.
- Rabri is ready to be served.
- Serve it hot or cold (as your liking) with faluda.