The Rolled Sugar Cookies are a special kind of cookies prepared primarily on the ocassion of Christmas. Enjoying world's most widely celebrated festival bu standing besides a X-mas tree along with your families and having relishing cookies is a moment to cherish. Enjoy an easy recipe to prepare Rolled Sugar Cookies at home.
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 Egg
- 2 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Tale a bowl and mix margarine, sugar, vanilla and egg until light and fluffy.
- Now add flour and baking powder.
- Blend until it mixes well.
- Chill the dough for around two hours or overnight (if required).
- Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface until it becomes 1/8-inch thick.
- Take a cookie cutter and cut it.
- Place it on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven at 375-degree for about 10 minutes or until it turns lightly browned.
- Allow it to cool.
- Store in a jar or bowl.
- Rolled Sugar Cookies are ready to be served.