- - For the Covering
- - Maida (white flour): 1 cup
- - Ghee: 2 tbsp
For the Stuffing
- - Sooji (semolina): ½ large cup
- - Powdered sugar: 1 large cup
- - Badam (almonds, ground): ½ large cup
- - Khismish (raisins): ½ large cup
- - Dried coconut, grated: 3 tbsp
- - Elaichi powder: ½ tsp
- - Ghee: 3-4 tbsp
- - First make a stiffish dough with flour, ghee and water. Roll out it into smaller circles. Keep it aside.
- - Fry sooji in ghee and add raisins, elaichi powder and badam to it. Let it cool.
- - Next, take a small quantity of the stuffing, approximately three tea spoon, in the centre of each circles. Fold it in half and edge it with fork.
- - Fry it deep at average flame and heat it till it turns pink and not red.
- - Serve this sweet dish hot.