Ingredients (Serves: 4)
- - 2 cup: Red Kidney Bean
- - 1 large: Onion
- - 1 inch: Ginger
- - 3 medium size: Tomatoes
- - 1 tsp: Garam masala
- - A pinch: Turmeric
- - 1/4 cup: Oil
- - 3 quarts: Water
- - 1 tsp: Salt
- - Coriander leaves small bunch
- - Wash beans and boil for 2 - 3 hours or 1/2 hour in pressure cooker.
- - In the meantime make masala of onions, garlic, ginger and tomato.
- - Add to the beans and cook again till most of the liquid dries up and the beans are soft and thoroughly cooked.
- - Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.