- - 1 cup boiling Water
- - 4 cups cold Milk
- - 6 tsp instant Coffee powder
- - 3 tbsp Sugar
- - 4 tbsp Cream
- - Crushed Ice
- - Take a bowl and add a cup of water to it. Now boil the water.
- - Now dissolve instant coffee powder and sugar in boiling water and allow to cool.
- - Transfer the coffee mixture to a blender and add milk to it. Now blend for few seconds.
- - Add cream and crushed ice. Blend for another few seconds till it becomes frothy.
- - Chilled Cold Coffee is ready to be served.