Sweet Corn Soup
- - 1 cup tender Corn kernels
- - 1 cup Sweet Corn
- - 2 Vegetable cubes
- - 3 tbsp. Corn flour
- - 1/2 tsp. Soya sauce
- - 2 tbsp. Vinegar
- - 1/2 tsp. Ajinomoto
- - 1/2 tsp. Sugar
- - 4 cups Water
- - Salt to Taste
- - Remove corn kernels from fresh corn by using a sharp knife.
- - Boil the corn kernels and keep tthem aside.
- - Take ½ cup water, mix the corn flour to it and keep aside.
- - Take a pan and add water, vegetable cubes, salt, sugar and corn kernels. Add creamed corn to it.
- - Boil it on medium heat. Add the corn four paste to it and stir continuously.
- - Add Vinegar and Soya sauce.
- - Keep stirring till the soup is thick and clear.
- - Serve hot Sweet Corn Soup