Soups are the best starters to be served before a meal. In India, soups have gained a broad list of admirers. From amongst the wide variety spectrum of different types of soups, Sweet Corn soup is amongst the best of best. Explore an easy recipe to prepare Sweet Corn soup.
- 1 cup tender Corn kernels
- 1 cup Sweet Corn
- 2 Vegetable cubes
- 3 tbsp. Corn flour
- 1/2 tsp. Soya sauce
- 2 tbsp. Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Ajinomoto
- 1/2 tsp. Sugar
- 4 cups Water
- Salt to Taste
- Remove corn kernels from fresh corn by using a sharp knife.
- Boil the corn kernels and keep tthem aside.
- Take ½ cup water, mix the corn flour to it and keep aside.
- Take a pan and add water, vegetable cubes, salt, sugar and corn kernels. Add creamed corn to it.
- Boil it on medium heat. Add the corn four paste to it and stir continuously.
- Add Vinegar and Soya sauce.
- Keep stirring till the soup is thick and clear.
- Serve hot Sweet Corn Soup