- - 8 no: Large Chicken pieces
- - 11/4 cup: Yogurt
- - 2 tbs: Lime Juice
- - ½ quantity: Chopped Onion
- - 3-4: Dried Red Chillies
- - 2 tsp: Coriander Seeds
- - 2 cloves: Crushed Garlic
- - 1" piece: Grated Ginger
- - 1-2: Clove
- - 2 tsp: Garam Masala
- - 2 tsp: Chilli powder
- - Salt to taste
- - Make slits in the flesh of the chicken pieces and rub lime juice and salt over them. Keep aside for half an hour.
- - Grind dried chillies, coriander seeds, ginger, garlic and clove together. Mix the paste with garam masala and chilli powder.
- - Heat a pan and sauté the masala. Add onions and fry. Pour yogurt and stir well. Remove the pan from fire.
- - Arrange chicken pieces in a dish and pour over the yogurt mixture. Refrigerate the marinade overnight or at least for 4-6 hours.
- - Arrange the chicken on a broiler tray cook it in a pre-heated oven for 20-30 minutes or brush oil over the chicken pieces and cook in a gas stove turning over till both sides are done.
- - Keep pouring oil and masala over the chicken pieces in between.