Motichoor Ladoo (Bundi Ladoo)
- - 1/3 cup Milk
- - 1tblsp Pistachios
- - Few Drops Orange Color
- - Ghee
- - 1tblsp Raisins
- - Pinch of Baking Powder
- - 1/2 kg Sugar
- - 1/2 kg Bengal Gram Flour
- - Sieve gram flour with baking powder to mix it well.
- - Add 2 tbsp of melted ghee and enough water to make a batter of thick consistency.
- - Heat up ghee in a kadhai.
- - Drop boondis in ghee with the help of a perforated spoon.
- - Rub the batter on the spoon with holes so that small drops of batter drop in oil, simultaneously tap the spoon on the rim of kadhai also.
- - Fry boondis till golden brown and then remove them to keep aside.
- - Meanwhile make sugar syrup of three string consistency and mix in color.
- - Put the fried boondis in this syrup.
- - Mix in the raisins and cut pistachios.
- - When mixture cools down slightly use buttered hands to make round balls of Ladoos
- - Motichoor Ladoos are ready to be served.