Ingredients (Makes: 20 pieces)
- - 1 kg Khoya
- - 500 gms Sugar
- - 500 gms Maida
- - 200 gms Chopped Almonds
- - 6 tbsp Cooking Oil
- - 3 tbsp Raisins
- - 200 ml Water
Also learn the recipe of making Kusli
- - Mix Maida with 6 tbsp of oil to make a soft dough and knead it lightly.
- - Cover with a wet cloth and leave it aside.
- - Deep-fry the Khoya in a frying pan till light brown in color. Be careful not to over fry the Khoya.
- - Add chopped Almonds, Sugar and raisins and mix well.
- - Fry again for few minutes and then allow the mixture to cool.
- - Prepare a small and thick Chapati from the kneaded dough.
- - Stuff half of the Chapati with the Khoya mixture.
- - Fold and draw the inwards edges of Chapati.
- - Deep-fry the Gujia on slow fire till golden brown.
- - Drain the oil properly after taking out the Gujia and store them in an airtight container.
- - Follow the same procedure till the dough is consumed.
- - Enjoy the tempting sweet dish of Gujia.