- - 2 tsp: Urad dal
- - 1 cup: Coconut Grated
- - 2 : Red Chillies(dry)
- - 1 tsp: Mustard seeds
- - 1 small piece: Tamarind (dry)
- - 1 tsp: Sugar
- - 1 tsp: Hing
- - 1 tbsp: Oil
- - Salt to taste
- - Grate the coconuts.
- - In a pan heat the oil and add 1 tsp of urad dal and chillies. Fry for a minute.
- - Let it cool completely.
- - Add tamarind, sugar, hing and coconut and grind it to a fine paste
- - Do the seasoning with the other tsp of urad dal , mustard seeds in a tsp of oil.
- - Enjoy with steaming plain rice.