- - 1 tablespoon: Coriander Seeds
- - 2 tablespoons: Cumin Seeds
- - 2/3 teaspoons: Black Cardamom Seeds
- - 1/3 teaspoons: Yellow Cardamom Seeds
- - 1 2/3 teaspoons: Black Peppercorns
- - 2 - 3: Dried Red Chillies
- - 1/3 teaspoons: Whole Cloves
- - 1/3 teaspoon: Ground Cinnamon
- - 1/3 teaspoon: Amchoor Powder
- - Pinch: Ground Ginger
- - Pinch: Nutmeg
- - Pinch: Mace
- - Dry roast the peppercorns, seeds, chillies and cloves in a large frying pan over low heat until they begin to brown.
- - Transfer to an electric coffee grinder with the ground spices and grind to a fine powder.
- - Makes about 1/3 cup.