- 1 tablespoon: Coriander Seeds
- 2 tablespoons: Cumin Seeds
- 2/3 teaspoons: Black Cardamom Seeds
- 1/3 teaspoons: Yellow Cardamom Seeds
- 1 2/3 teaspoons: Black Peppercorns
- 2 - 3: Dried Red Chillies
- 1/3 teaspoons: Whole Cloves
- 1/3 teaspoon: Ground Cinnamon
- 1/3 teaspoon: Amchoor Powder
- Pinch: Ground Ginger
- Pinch: Nutmeg
- Pinch: Mace
- Dry roast the peppercorns, seeds, chillies and cloves in a large frying pan over low heat until they begin to brown.
- Transfer to an electric coffee grinder with the ground spices and grind to a fine powder.
- Makes about 1/3 cup.