Eggless Black Forest Cake
- - 125 gms Butter
- - 1 tsp Baking Powder
- - ¼ cup Cherries
- - ½ cup grated Chocolate
- - 4 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- - 200 ml aerated Cola Drink
- - 1 tsp Cream
- - 225 gms Flour
- - 400 gms sweetened condensed Milk
Other Cake Recipes
- - Take a bowl and mix the butter and sugar well.
- - Now add all the dry ingredients along with cola drink and mix.
- - Transfer the mixture in a greased plate and cook in an oven on for 3 minutes at high.
- - Turn the power off and allow it to stand for 5 minutes on the same oven.
- - Allow the cake to cool.
- - Slit the cake horizontally.
- - Take a bowl and whip the cream.
- - Sandwich the two layers with the cream.
- - Apply cherries and grated chocolates at the top.