- - 250 gm:Paneer (cottage cheese)
- - 1/4 cup:Beaten curd
- - 11/2 cup:Milk
- - 1 1/2 cup:omatoes (chopped fine)
- - 1/2 cup:Onion (chopped into strips)
- - 1/2" piece:Ginger chopped fine
- - 2-3:Green chillies chopped fine
- - 2-3:Cardamoms (crushed)
- - 1/2 tsp:Garam masala
- - 1/2 tsp:Red chilli powder
- - 2 tsp:Tomato sauce
- - 3 tsp:Ghee or butter
- - Salt to taste
- - 2 tsp:Grated paneer
- - 1 tsp:Chopped coriander
- - Chop paneer into 2" fingers.
- - Heat half the ghee. Add onion, ginger, green chilli and cardamom. Fry for 3-4 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook for 7-8 minutes, covered. Add curd and cook for 5 minutes. Add 1/2 cup water and cool.
- - Blend in a mixer till smooth.
- - Heat remaining ghee, add gravy and other ingredients except milk and paneer. Boil to get a very thick gravy.
- - Just before serving, heat gravy, add milk and paneer fingers and boil for 3-4 minutes.
- - Garnish with chopped coriander and grated paneer.