Ingredients (Serves: 3)
- - 2 sliced Onions
- - 2 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- - 1/2 tsp Carom Seeds (Ajwain)
- - 1/2 cup Bengal Gram Flor (Besan)
- - 1 tsp Corainder Powder
- - 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- - 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- - 1/2 tsp Dried Pomegranate seeds (Annardana Powder)
- - Oil For frying
- - Handful Corainder Leaves
- - Salt To taste
- - Cut Potato into long pieces
- - By adding little water, make a thin batter of 'Besan', Salt, Ginger-Garlic Paste & Ajwain Seeds
- - Heat 2 tsp of oil, add onions and fry briefly over high heat till brown.
- - Add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, annardana powder, garam masala and mix well.
- - Add the POTATO and toss well.
- - Cook for another 5-6 minutes at Simmer flame.
- - Garnish with corainder leaves
- - Serve hot aloo amritsari.