- - 8-10 blanched and sliced Almonds
- - 3 peeled & grated Apples
- - 1/4 tsp Green Cardamom
- - 1 litre Milk
- - 5-6 blanched, sliced Pistachios
- - 4 tbsp Sugar
- - Take a broad vessel and pour milk into it.
- - Boil the milk and simmer till it gets reduced to half the original quantity.
- - Now add sugar and cook on low heat with continuous stirring.
- - Add grated apples to the reduced milk and mix them well.
- - Cook it for three to four minutes.
- - Now add cardamom powder, almonds and pistachios.
- - Transfer the contents in a serving dish.
- - Delicious hot Apple Rabdi is ready to be served.
- - If you wish to serve it cold, keep it in the refrigerator for some time.
- - Serve chilled Apple Rabri.