- - 200 gm: Rice
- - Jaggery (Brown Sugar)
- - 300 ml: Mustard oil to deep fry
- - Water as required.
- - First keep the rice soaked in water for at least three hours. Then drain out the water. Take a muslin cloth, tie the rice in it. This is done to dry up the rice.
- - Next, grind the rice into fine powder. Prepare a syrup of jaggery. It is made by boiling the jaggery in water till the liquid gets thick.
- - Now, mix the thick syrup of jaggery and rice by the same process as we prepare dough.
- - Make smaller balls out of it and roll them in the shapes of purls or dough nuts. Heat oil in a frying pan and deep-fry the rolls.
- - Take out on a paper towel to soak up any extra oil.
- - Now Delicious Arsa is ready to serve.