Badaam Halwa (Almond Fudge)
- - 2 cups Badaam (Almonds)
- - 1 cup Ghee
- - 2 drops Kesar Colour
- - 1 cup Milk
- - 2 1/2 cups Sugar
- - Take some hot water in a container and add all badaams (almonds) to it.
- - Leave the badaam in hot water for 1 hour.
- - Remove the outer skin of badaam.
- - Grind all badaams to a paste with milk.
- - Prepare sugar syrup and boil till it reaches a one string consistency.
- - Add the badaam paste to sugar syrup.
- - Cook till the mixture thickens.
- - Add the kesar colour.
- - Add ghee with caution in small amounts stirring continuously on low heat.
- - Hot Badaam Halwa is ready to be served.