Ladoos are one of the most popular Indiare Besan Ladoo.
n sweets. Any Indian festival or occasion is incomplete without Ladoos. On the occasion of Diwali, ladoo is of special significance because it is considered auspicious to offer ladoo to Lord Ganesha at the Lakshmi-Ganesh Poojan. There are numerpus varieties of Ladoos prepared in India. Here is areciepe to prepa
- 4 cups Gram Flour
- 1 cup Pure Ghee
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 tsp Powdered Cardamom
- 1/4 cup Chopped Almonds
- ¼ cup Raisins
- Take a pan and heat the Ghee.
- Add the gram flour and fry it on a low flame with continuous stir till it becomes brown.
- Let it cool.
- Mix well some powdered cardamom and sugar to the brown mixture.
- Add raisins and chopped almonds.
- Make balls of the mixture.
- Server delicious Besan Ladoos.