- - 2 cup of mashed potatoes
- - 2 tsp of besan (chick-pea flour)
- - 1 tsp of green chilli paste
- - 1 tsp of garlic paste
- - 1 tsp of ginger paste
- - 1 tbsp of hara dhania
- - 2 tsp of sugar or according to the taste
- - 1 tsp of coriander powder
- - 1 cup of refined flour
- - 1 tbsp of oil
- - 1 tsp of salt or according to the taste
- - Take potatoes, besan, green dhania, sugar, salt, dhania powder, chilli paste, garlic and ginger paste and mix all these together properly. Keep it seperately.
- - Next, take maida and knead it to a stiff dough with the help of oil and water. Make three equal pieces of the dough prepared and roll them into one inch thick strip.
- - Spread each of the strip with the potato mixture and roll it like a swiss roll. Seal the edges with the help of water.
- - Leave it apart without covering for at least fifteen minutes. Fry it in a pan till it color turns golden or each side and becomes crispy.
- - Drain on a paper towel to soak up any extra oil.
- - Yummy Bhakkervadi is ready to eat. It can also be stored for two weeks in a airtight container.