- - 1 cup grated Carrot
- - 1 cup grated Coconut
- - 1/2 cup Broken Cashew Nuts
- - 2 tbsp Ghee
- - 1/2 litre Milk
- - 1 cup Sugar
- - Take a heavy bottomed vessel an add grated carrot to it.
- - Heat it by stirring continuously till it goes dry. Keep it aside.
- - Repeat the same procedure with grated coconut and keep it aside.
- - Take a pan and boil milk with sugar in it.
- - Keep boiling and steering until later dissolves.
- - Now mix in the carrot and coconut into it.
- - Stir again until it becomes thick.
- - When it is cooked well, add the cashew nut pieces.
- - Take a tray and apply ghee to it.
- - Put the mixture into the tray.
- - Allow it to cool and set.
- - When firm cut into pieces.
- - Carrot Burfi is ready to be served.