Channa Dal Dhokla
- - 1 cup: Chana dal, soaked for half an hour
- - 2 med sized: Onion, finely chopped
- - 2 chopped: Green chili
- - ½ cup chopped: Coriander leaves
- - 1 tsp: Aam choor powder
- - 1 tsp: Ajwain
- - Salt as per taste
- - 1 tsp : Ginger, grated
- - Boil soaked dal in pressure cooker till one whistle. Release the steam after 3-4 min.
- - Mash the dal slightly and let it cool.
- - Now add all the ingredients and mix well.
- - The stuffing is ready.
- - Stuff 1 serving spoon of the mixture in a roti and bake on the tava by using little oil.
- - Ser hot with curd and butter and hot tea