Chhena Jilabi (Festival Specials Sweet Dish)
- - 2 cup: Cheese
- - ½ cup: Maida
- - 1 cup: Sugar
- - 1/2 teaspoon: Baking Powder
- - 1 tablespoon: Ghee
- - Rosewater
- - Refine oil
- - Squeeze out water from the cheese.
- - Add Maida, baking powder and ghee.
- - Add cheese to it and mash it with hand. Keep it for half an hour.
- - Divide it into 10 parts. Prepare 6 cm long rolls out of each part and prepare the jilabi shape out of it.
- - Add 1 cup water to sugar and boil it to make the sugar syrup. The syrup should not be very thick.
- - Heat oil in a pan and fry the jilabi over low flame.
- - Put the jilabi in the sugar syrup.