- 200 gms :Boneless chicken
- 2 cups:Chicken stock
- 1 tsp (paste) :Garlic
- 1 tsp (paste) : Ginger
- ½ tsp :Cumin seeds
- 1 small; finely chopped :Onion
- 2 tbsp :Maida
- 1 tbsp :Oil
- 1 tbsp :Fresh cream
- ¼ tsp :White pepper powder
- Salt as per taste/span>
- Heat butter in a pan and stir fry the chicken pieces till they become tender. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds.
- After the splitting sound, add onion and sauté it till light pink in colour.
- Add maida and sauté it till it is slightly brown.
- Add chicken stock and cook till it is thick. Add salt, pepper and garlic paste.
- Also add the chopped chicken pieces and cook covered till it is done.
- Stir in fresh cream just before serving.