- - 200 gms :Boneless chicken
- - 2 cups:Chicken stock
- - 1 tsp (paste) :Garlic
- - 1 tsp (paste) : Ginger
- - ½ tsp :Cumin seeds
- - 1 small; finely chopped :Onion
- - 2 tbsp :Maida
- - 1 tbsp :Oil
- - 1 tbsp :Fresh cream
- - ¼ tsp :White pepper powder
- - Salt as per taste/span
- - Heat butter in a pan and stir fry the chicken pieces till they become tender. Keep it aside.
- - Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds.
- - After the splitting sound, add onion and saut it till light pink in colour.
- - Add maida and saut it till it is slightly brown.
- - Add chicken stock and cook till it is thick. Add salt, pepper and garlic paste.
- - Also add the chopped chicken pieces and cook covered till it is done.
- - Stir in fresh cream just before serving.