- - ¼ cup :Paneer
- - ¼ cup :Capsicum
- - 4-5 cut into small size:Beans
- - 1 chopped:Onion
- - 2 tbsp: Peas
- - ½ chopped :Carrot
- - 2-3 flakes, crushed and chopped:Garlic
- - 1 tsp:Soya sauce
- - 1 tsp:Chilli sauce
- - Salt acc to taste
- - a pinch:Ajinomotto
- - ¼ tsp:Chilli flakes
- - ½ Cup:Boiled noodles
- - 6-7:Bread slices
Method for stuffing:
- - Cut all the veg in small cubes (app peas size).
- - Put little oil in a pan add onion and saut till transparent, now add beans and carrot and saut for 1 min.
- - Now add capsicum and peas and cook for 1 more min. Now add paneer and saut for min.
- - Add soya sauce, chilli sauce, chilli flakes, ajinomoto and salt. Mix well and remove from fire.
- - Let it cool.
- - Dip a slice of bread in water, squeeze out excess water and put 1 serving spoon of the filling in it. Close the corners properly and give it shape.
- - Now wrap boiled noodles and deep fry it. Serve hot with garlic sauce or tomato sauce.