- - 100gms (one small pkt) :Chow noodles
- - 1 shredded :Onion
- - 1 shredded :Capsicum
- - 1 cup shredded: Cabbage
- - 1 shredded :Carrot
- - ½ tsp :Ajinomoto
- - 2 tsp: Soya sauce
- - 1 tbsp:Vinegar
- - 1 tsp:Chili sauce
- - 2tbsp: Oil
- - Salt as per taste
- - Boil 6 cups of water with 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp oil.
- - Add noodles to the boiling water. Let it boil for 2-3 min, keep it uncovered.
- - Do not over cook.
- - Remove from fire and strain.
- - Wash with fresh water.
- - Apply little oil on the noodles with your fingers. Keep it aside.
- - Heat oil in a flat krahi, add onion and stir fry for 1/2 min.
- - Add carrot and capsicum, cook for 1/2 min.
- - Add cabbage. Add salt pepper and ajinomoto. Add soya sauce, vinegar and chilli sauce.
- - Add boiled noodles and mix it properly.
- - Stir fry for 1 min.
- - Serve with green chili in vinegar