Dahi Keema Samosa
- - 250 gm: Keema
- - 250 gm: Refined flour
- - 50 gm: Onion
- - 10 gm: Ginger-garlic paste
- - 4-5 gm: Chopped ginger
- - 5 gm: Whole garam masalas
- - 1 tbsp: Garam masalas-for taste
- - 15-20 gm: Dry fruits
- - 1 tbsp: Hung curd
- - Heat oil, add whole garam masala, sliced onions and sauté until they turn a golden brown.
- - Add the ginger-garlic paste. Add the red chilli powder, salt, turmeric, coriander powder, curd to the keema and mix well.
- - Add the marinated keema to the oil and cook well.
- - Add the chopped ginger to the keema. Add the dry fruits.
For the Samosa
- - Add salt to refined flour along with oil to make a stiff dough.
- - Portion into small balls. Roll into pancakes.
- - Add the keema to pancake and shape (crescent shaped).
- - Fry till cooked.
For the Dip
- - Mix the hung curd, castor sugar, salt, cardamom powder, rose water and mix well.