- - 500 gms de-seeded & chopped Dates
- - 2 tbsp Ghee
- - 2 tbsp Maida
- - 400 gms sweetened condensed Milk
- - 2 Silver Leaves
- - 1/2 cup Water
- - Take a pan and heat ghee in it.
- - Add maida and fry for a minute
- - Now add water by mixing well.
- - Allow it to boil.
- - Add dates and condensed milk.
- - Cook well till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
- - Take the pan off the fire.
- - Allow the Burfi to cool.
- - Cut the Burfi into squares.
- - Garnish with silver foils.
- - Delicious Date Burfi is ready to be served.