- - ¼ kg:Fish
- - ¼ tsp :Haldi
- - 1 :Egg
- - 1 tbsp : Vinegar
- - ½ Cup :Water
- - 4 , chopped :Green chili
- - 2, boiled and mashed :Potatoes
- - 3 flakes, paste :Garlic
- - Bread crumbs / soya nuggets for dusting
- - 1 :Lemon juice
- - Oil for frying
- - Cook fish in water, vinegar and salt.
- - De bone the fish and keep it aside.
- - Mash the boiled potatoes and mix with boiled fish. Also add haldi, garlic, chilies and lemon juice.
- - Add little water if required to make finger like shape.
- - Dip the pieces in beaten egg, roll over bread crumbs and fry it in hot oil. Serve with Mayonnaise sauce.