- - a bowl :Cooked rice
- - 5-6 , chopped :French beans
- - 3, chopped :Spring onion
- - 1 small, chopped: Carrot
- - 2-3 chopped :Mushroom
- - 2 small, chopped :Capsicum
- - ¼ cup: Cauliflower/ broccoli flowerets
- - 2 chopped:Green chillies
- - 4-5 cloves, crushed and chopped:Garlic
- - a pinch: Ajinomoto
- - 2 tbsp:Garlic
- - 1tsp:Vinegar
- - 1 tbsp:Tomato sauce
- - Heat little oil in a pan, add garlic and onion. Saute it till it is light pink in colour.
- - Add carrot, beans and cauliflower, saut for 2 min.
- - Add capsicum and mushrooms. Cook for 2-3 min.
- - Add soya sauce, vinegar and tomato sauce. Also add chili and salt acc to taste.
- - Now add the rice and mix it well.
- - Garnish with coriander leaves and rings of spring onion.
- - Serve with Manchurian.