- a bowl :Cooked rice
- 5-6 , chopped :French beans
- 3, chopped :Spring onion
- 1 small, chopped: Carrot
- 2-3 chopped :Mushroom
- 2 small, chopped :Capsicum
- ¼ cup: Cauliflower/ broccoli flowerets
- 2 chopped:Green chillies
- 4-5 cloves, crushed and chopped:Garlic
- a pinch: Ajinomoto
- 2 tbsp:Garlic
- 1 tbsp:Tomato sauce
- Heat little oil in a pan, add garlic and onion. Saute it till it is light pink in colour.
- Add carrot, beans and cauliflower, sauté for 2 min.
- Add capsicum and mushrooms. Cook for 2-3 min.
- Add soya sauce, vinegar and tomato sauce. Also add chili and salt acc to taste.
- Now add the rice and mix it well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and rings of spring onion.
- Serve with Manchurian.