- - Almond or Vanilla Essence
- - 200 g unsalted Butter
- - 2 tsp Baking Powder
- - 50 g diced Mixed Fruits
- - 1 tsp Milk Powder
- - 2 tsp Plain Yogurt
- - 200 g powdered Sugar
- - 250 g Self Raising Flour
- - 250 ml Water
Other Cake Recipes
- - Switch on the oven and preheat it at 160 C.
- - Take a baking dish and grease it.
- - Prepare the flour mixture by sieving flour, raising agents and milk powder.
- - Mix cream butter, sugar, yogurt and essence together
- - In an alternate sequence, add flour mixture and water. Mix well.
- - Add fruits to the mixture.
- - Be careful that the butter is not too watery.
- - Pour in dish and bake for about 25-30 minutes.
- - Allow cake to cool completely.
- - A delicious fruit cake is ready to be served.