Ginger Honey Chicken
- - 1 cup:Chicken, bone less
- - 1 tbsp :Ginger paste
- - 1 inch piece: cut into long slices :Ginger
- - Salt as per taste
- - ¼ tsp :Red chili powder
- - 2 tbsp :Honey
- - 1 cut into long slices :Onion
- - 1 tsp(optional) :Lemon juice
- - 1 serving spoon :Oil
- - Cut the chicken pieces into long slices.
- - Marinate the chicken with salt, chili, ginger paste and lemon juice for 1-2 hour.
- - Heat oil in a heavy bottomed karahi and cook the marinated chicken till it is done. Add water to prevent sticking while cooking.
- - Add onion and cook for another min.
- - Add honey and ginger slices to the chicken.
- - Serve hot.