Gobhi ki Sabji
- - 1 medium sized :Cauliflower
- - 2 medium sized :Potatoes
- - 2 chopped :Tomatoes
- - 2 : Onion
- - 6-7 cloves; crushed and chopped :Garlic
- - ½ inch piece; finely chopped :Ginger
- - 2tbsp chopped :Coriender leaves
- - ¼ tsp :Garam Masala
- - Fry the flowerets of cauliflower and potato slices till they are light brown in colour.
- - In another pan heat little oil and add garlic and ginger, add onion and saut till light brown. Add tomatoes and cook till it leaves the oil.
- - Add salt, green chillies and turmeric powder as per the taste.
- - Mix fried cauliflower and potatoes and cook for 4-5 min.
- - Add garam masala and coriander leaves.
- - Serve hot with butter nan or tandoori roti.