- - 1/2 cup Wheat Flour
- - 1/3 cup Grated Jaggery
- - 1/2 tsp Poppy Seeds
- - 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
- - 4 tbsp Ghee
Gobhi Manchurian Method
- - Sprinkle the poppy seeds on a greased thaali and keep it aside.
- - Melt ghee in a frying pan and add wheat flour to it.
- - Keep stirring until flour turns golden brown in color.
- - Turn off the flame and add jaggery along with cardamom powder while the mixture is hot.
- - Stir well to melt the jaggery.
- - Pour the mixture into the greased thali with poppy seeds, while still warm.
- - Spread it evenly by using a small bowl. You may use the base of the bowl for uniform spreading.
- - When the mixture gets set, cut into diamond shapes.
- - Delicious Gol Papdi is ready to be served.