Grilled Lemon Fish
- - 500 gms :Fish fillets
- - 1 :Juice of lemon
- - Salt :acc to taste
- - ¼ tsp : Mustard powder
- - ¼ tsp :Red chili powder
- - ¼ tsp :Chat masala powder
- - 1 tbsp :Coriender leaves
Gobhi Manchurian Method
- - Wash the fish and dry it with a tissue.
- - Apply all the ingredients on the fish pieces and leave it for marinating for 1 hour.
- - Apply little butter on it (both sides),
- - Pre heat the oven and put the fish to grill in the oven at 200* temp.
- - Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves and chat masala before serving.
- - Serve with onion rings and chutney.