- 2 cups: Yoghurt
- 2 tbsp: Singhare ka atta
- 2-3 tbsp: Sugar
- 1 tbsp: Rock salt
- 1 tsp: Chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp: Cinnamon-powdered
- 2 tsp: Cumin seeds
- 1 sprig: Curry leaf
- 3-4 : Whole red chillies
- 2 tbsp: Coriander leaves-chopped
- 2 tbsp: Oil
- 4 cups: Water
- Beat yoghurt and the atta together till smooth.
- 2dd salt, chilli powder, cinnamon, sugar and water and mix well.
- In a heavy-based pan, heat oil, add cumin, curry leaves and red chillies.
- When cumin begins to splutter, add yoghurt mixture, increase the flame and bring to a boil. Leave to simmer for about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.