- - 6-8 slivered Almonds
- - 1 tsp semi crushed Cardamom Seeds
- - 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
- - 2 tbsp Gulkand (a mixture with rose extract)
- - 1/2 kg soft Khoya
- - 1 tsp slivered Pista
- - 2 cups powdered Sugar
- - Take a heavy pan and lace it on low flame.
- - Put gulkand into it and stir gently to make a soft lump.
- - Take the pan off from the flame.
- - Leave it aside to cool.
- - Now take a steel grater and grate khoya.
- - Add powdered sugar and mix it well.
- - Transfer the mixture in a large & non-sticky pan.
- - Heat it on high flame for few minutes.
- - Now heat it on low flame with continuous stirring.
- - When the mixture turns thick, remove the pan from the fire.
- - Add cardamom powder and mix well.
- - Allow the mixture to cool. Don't forget to turn occasionally.
- - Take a small portion of mixture on your palm and flatten it like a chapatti.
- - In the center, place a very small amount of gulkand mixture.
- - Roll the chapatti gently so that gulkand gets covered by the mixture.
- - Press the roll slightly like a biscuit.
- - Repeat the procedure to make more rolls till the all the mixture is consumed.
- - Garnish the rolls with slivered pista, almonds and cardamom seeds.
- - Allow the rolls to cool.