Honey Chili Potato
- 4 :Potatoes big sized
- 1 tbsp :Salt
- 2 tbsp :Schezwan sauce
- 2 tbsp :Honey
- 1 tbsp: White til
- 3 tbsp :Corn flour
- Oil for frying
- Peal the potatoes and cut them as French fries.
- Apply salt to it and leave for 10 – 15 min.
- Wash and drain out all the water and pat dry the potato slices with kitchen towel.
- Potato slices should be absolutely dry, now sprinkle corn flour on it and mix it properly, now deep fry it in hot oil till golden brown.
- Drain on a tissue paper.
- In another pan put ¼ tsp oil and add schezwan sauce, honey and til. Mix them together and add fried potatoes. Mix and serve hot.