Honey Chili Potato
- - 4 :Potatoes big sized
- - 1 tbsp :Salt
- - 2 tbsp :Schezwan sauce
- - 2 tbsp :Honey
- - 1 tbsp: White til
- - 3 tbsp :Corn flour
- - Oil for frying
- - Peal the potatoes and cut them as French fries.
- - Apply salt to it and leave for 10 - 15 min.
- - Wash and drain out all the water and pat dry the potato slices with kitchen towel.
- - Potato slices should be absolutely dry, now sprinkle corn flour on it and mix it properly, now deep fry it in hot oil till golden brown.
- - Drain on a tissue paper.
- - In another pan put ¼ tsp oil and add schezwan sauce, honey and til. Mix them together and add fried potatoes. Mix and serve hot.