Enjoy the tangy taste of Hoy N Sour soup. Relish the essence of various Indian spices used in Hot N Sour soup to test yoput sour tooths. Explore an easy recipe to prepare Hot N Sour at home.
- 1 seasonel vegetable cube
- 7 cloves Garlic
- 50 gms thin strip cut Ginger
- 5 stalks tied Lemon grass
- 1/4 cup chopped Coriander
- 3 slit Green chillies
- 3 tbsp sliced canned Mushrooms
- 7 diagonally cut Baby corn
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp finely cut Spring Onion
- 2 tbsp chopped Coriander
- 2 tbsp thin strip cut Carrots
- Take some lemon grass to tie stalks and coriander together.
- Take a pan and boil 5 cups of water. Add the seasoning vagetable cube, garlic, ginger, lemon grass and coriander (tied together) to the pan and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Discard the garlic, ginger, lemon grass and coriander bunch when flavor smell starts.
- Add chillies, mushrooms, baby corn and salt and simmer for another 15 minutes.
- Add lemon juice just before serving.
- Garnish the soups bowl with spring onions, coriander and carrot.
- Be careful with salt. Add salt in the end that too only if it's necessary.