Jhangora Ki Kheer
- - 500 gm: Jhangor
- - 200 gm: Sugar
- - 2 lt: Milk
- - 50 gm: Raisins
- - 50 gm: Cashew nuts
- - 100 gm: Chironji
- - Kewara essence as required
- - Take the milk and boil it in a pan.
- - Add to it the jhangor and cook it well. Stir it properly and check out that it do not stick to the pan.
- - Add sugar to it and again cook for some more time.
- - Now add kewara essence to the cooked jhangor and mix it properly.
- - Garnish the preparation with chopped dry fruits and serve this delicious kheer hot or cold.