Kaddu ki Sabji
- - 500 gms :pumpkin
- - 1 chopped :Tomato
- - ½ tsp :Methi seeds
- - 1 inch piece, chopped : Ginger
- - 1 tsp :Sugar
- - 1 tsp :Lemon juice
- - Turmeric powder
- - Salt as per taste
- - 3 chopped :Green chillies
- - Peal the pumpkin and discard the seeds. Cut it into small pieces.
- - In a karahi: heat little oil and put methi seeds and onion. Cook till it is light brown in colour. Add tomatoes and ginger and green chillies. Cook for two min.
- - Add pumpkin pieces, salt, pepper and haldi powder. Mix and cover the pan. Reduce the heat and cook till it is done.
- - Add lemon juice, sugar and coriander leaves.
- - Serve with Puris.