Kentucky Fried Chicken
- 8 pieces :Chicken legs
- 2 serving spoon :Oats
- 2 tbsp :Maida/ cornflour
- 1 tbsp optional : Corn flakes
- ¼ tsp :Oregano
- 1/3 tsp :Garlic paste
- ½ tsp :Ginger paste
- 1/3 tsp :Paprika power
- 2 :Egg
- Salt and red chili as per taste
- Prick chicken pieces with the tip of the knife or with the fork. Apply salt and red chili powder and keep it aside. Steam it for app 5 min.
- Mix all the ingredients together except half of the oats and cornflakes in a bowl.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the mixture and leave it to marinade for half an hour.
- Roll the chicken pieces over oats. Keep it aside for 2-3 min.
- In a deep karahi, heat oil. Fry the pieces in hot oil.
- Serve with tomato sauce and mint chutney.